The 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle: What is It?
You may be asking, "Is the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle a scam?" This article will help you answer this question.
We will be reviewing 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle in order to determine if it is truly the best multi-level marketing course.
We will discuss whether multi-level online marketing is right for you.
You'll find answers to some of the most common questions about 8fdl, multi-level marketing and general topics.
The most important thing is that I will show you my exact system to build an internet marketing business worth over $40,000.00 per month mostly passive income.
Multi-level marketing is a system that uses the same internet marketing skills, but in a more powerful and lucrative way.
After further research on 8fdl online, I found several articles demonstrating a link between Tidom and 8 Figure Dream.
Scott Miller is the owner Tidom, Inc. Miller was involved in TelexFree, an $1.8 billion Ponzi scheme.
The FTC does not name Miller or Tidom Inc. as defendants in its case.
FTC Lawsuit Quickfacts
- Plaintiff, the Federal Trade Commission ("FTC") for its Complaint Allegations:
- Since at least January 2017, defendants have been selling illegal money-making opportunities and marketing them to customers under the names 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle, and Online Entrepreneur Academy.
- They used a variety robocalls (illegal telephone calls that have been pre-recorded), text message, live phone calls and ads posts on the Internet, social media, emails, as well as live events.
- In their marketing, defendants have made repeated misleading and unsubstantiated earnings statements.
- The 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle scheme was advertised by defendants. They claimed that customers who had no prior skills or experience would be able to receive $5,000 to $10,000 within 10 to 14 days, and $10,000 on a regular basis within 60 to 90 days.
- They have promoted 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle as a "franchise like" opportunity. Customers were told that they only need to follow the "tested business model" of Defendants to make it a success.
- In an attempt to recruit new members to the 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle platform, these defendants made or encouraged others to make illegal phone calls. The majority of customers who paid between $23,395 and $22,495 for 8 Figure Lifestyle did not make a substantial income or live an "8 figure" lifestyle. Many have lost their savings and taken out large loans.
- In a 2018 marketing video for Eight Figure Dream Lifestyle Defendant Dee claimed that he and Defendants Kaplan, Maurer had made more than $6.5million from over 500 customers in less that two years. He also stated that the program had paid "over $25,000,000 in fees" and had over 1,800 clients.
- The 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle case defendants have settled with FTC instead of going to trial to clear there names.
- John A. Bain and Alex Dee (aka Alex S. Dowlatshahi), Brian M. Kaplan and Jerrold S. Mauer will each accept a $31.9million judgment under the settlement.
- FTC cites violations against consumers
- Section 5(a), 15 U.S.C. SS 45(a) prohibits "unfair and deceptive acts or practices affecting or affecting commerce."
- Section 5(a), FTC Act, prohibits deceptive acts and practices.
What is the best way to make money in a network marketing company?
It is a shame that companies such as TeleFree and 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle are a scam and ruin the reputation of network marketing. They make it difficult for people to take advantage of legitimate opportunities to earn decent income.
Network marketers can make a lot of money. Many people have difficulty with Network Marketing and affiliate marketing.
Check out our Top Five Reasons Networkers Marketers Fail.
Is the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle a Scam? A Pyramid Scheme?
It is now quite clear that this company is a fraud using MLM to legitimize their pyramid scheme.
It is much easier to say they were a pyramid scheme disguised now that we know. It was difficult to tell back then, when the FTC didn't intervene.
Is it possible to make money in an MLM, despite some similarities to a pyramid program?
MLM can make you money, but you need to put in the work required to be a network marketing associate. This is not an easy task.
This program helped me skyrocket my online company to $40,000.00+ per monthly shows you how to market your direct selling skills in a more profitable manner.
The Red Flags
Let's take a look back at the red signs that were already there in those days...
You would think that their website would have sold their products on the landing page back in the day when they still had one.
It will be difficult to find information about any of their products or services. The only thing you can purchase is an affiliate membership.
I found 8fdl on a WordPress website. It claimed to be multi-level marketing and the #1 online business for entrepreneurs, professionals, and retirees.
Is Internet Network Marketing Legitimate? Or is it a scam?
It is possible to create a successful MLM company that is profitable.
It is not like the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle. Instead, it provides actual proof of success from real people just a few days back.
There are many options when it comes building a business.
Even if you are determined to become an MLM salesperson, there are other options than the 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle.
Remember that I do not get paid to review any programs. MLM is a great model for business, but it could lead to you losing a lot of money.
What products did 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle sell?
It didn't rent or sell any digital or physical products. Affiliates could only promote 8fdl membership.
Join 8fdl to make a living by recruiting and convincing others to join.
Because there is no actual product, a member does not have any other income source than the 8fdl affiliate.
This is a warning sign that this is a pyramid scheme.
How to Get Started with an 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle?
There are 5 options for joining the 8fdl business platform. You can choose from one of these packages to become a member.
Costs $2,000 plus $195 in licensing fee.
Among other things, a meditation series and marketing modules were included. Flyers, the law o f attraction, self-esteem tips, and flyers are also included.
Fee Builder Package
Costs $3,500 plus $295 in licensing fee.
Includes fitness-related training materials, weight-loss tips and motivational material.
Costs $6,500 plus a $395 licensing fee.
25 training videos about how to get people to your sales page.
Costs $12,500 plus $445 in licensing fee.
Instructions on YouTube traffic, email marketing and list building.
Costs $22,000 plus $495 in licensing fee.
Blueprints are available for webinars and podcasts.
Even Tier 1 packages can be very expensive and don't provide enough value for money.
You can still find free information online if you are able to see the benefits of these programs if you know how to search.
A member of the program will receive more tools than they claim you need to run their business. These tools are not free.
- Phone dialer system- On average, $500 per week. This depends on how many leads are you looking to work with.
- Texting System- Pay per need, on average $50 per month.
- Email (Aweber)- $19/month
- Website/Funnel- $95/month
- Virtual Assistant- $250/month
The 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle Compensation Plan
As I mentioned, the only thing you could purchase on the platform of the brand was the income opportunity.
As an affiliate you will be introduced to uni-level compensation that allows you to receive cash gifts.
The cash was distributed to members using a 1-up system. There were five tiers available:
- Tier 1 -- $2000
- Tier 2 -- $3500
- Tier 3 -- $6500
- Tier 4 -- $12,500
- Tier 5 -- $22,000
You will now receive the first commission from them cash gifting activities.
The next commissions will then be assigned to you.
You can keep all the commissions you earn by upgrading to Tier 5. This upgrade costs $22,000 and allows you to keep your entire earnings and not pass them to others.
You can only earn the tiers you have purchased.
If you pay $2,000, Tier 1 is the highest tier you can earn. You will not earn your commission if your recruit buys a Tier 2 product.
You must buy Tier 2 to receive the commission
Steady Calls is the #1 Recommendation for Making Money Online in 2021
Our review team discovered a program that is top-notch in the real estate industry!
It's digital, but not real estate.
Network Marketing is lacking in scaleability.
You have a limited amount of time and you only have so many people to reach.
MLM companies understand this! MLM companies know this and will push you to recruit others for your downline. You won't make it big as a one-man/woman show.
What if you could make more money from your local websites? Without spending hundreds of dollars on expensive products or spending a lot of time recruiting people who will sell under your brand?
This digital real estate program will allow you to make a recurring monthly income, even if you don't sell as often to your friends or recruit!
Does it sound too good to be true
It does, of course!
It's not, however. In fact, many business owners wish that they had this skill.
You can simply build and rank a local website, and then forward the jobs to a business owner.
This applies to any service-based business such as tree service, plumbing, or towing.
What are the best ways to get paid?
It's simple, once you have sent the jobs to a business owner, he makes some money from them, you just ask for mutual benefit.
Based on the industry, a fair price per lead is between 10-20 %... let's take the tree service industry as an example and use the worst-case scenario.
Let's suppose you rank the site, and that only 10 jobs per month are received. Tree service jobs can range from $500 to $2000.
This means that you should have at least $500 per month in assets!
You can see why they call it digital estate.
This is a rent payment.
It is easy to scale. There are no worries about:
Do you remember the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle? Only those who meet a monthly quota will get the whole pie.
You can actually get huge FLAT RATE DEALS by taking the course that we recommend. This is truly passive income!
This training program will take making money online to another level. You will be guided by the owner of the program, who will also share his screen and occasionally speak to you.
Learn the importance of keywords and website names, how to send calls notifications via email, backlinking and more.
After the training program is complete, you will have access to a Facebook Group.
Contrary to 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle where you only get $500 per sale, this could mean you are getting 10-20X that.
Contrary to the 8-Figure Dream Lifestyle, many people are able to leave their 9-5 jobs.
You can have passive income from digital real estate, but most of your time will be spent with your friends and not selling to them.
You probably have a lot of questions.