Transcribe Anywhere Review - Can you make money with transcription jobs?
Is Transcribe Anywhere Legal? Here are the facts
Transcribe Anywhere, the most popular transcription training course, teaches beginners how to transcribe, even if they don't have any prior experience.
We will take a closer look at Transcribe Anywhere in order to determine if it is a legitimate program that is well worth your time and money compared to other transcription agencies.
This review will examine Transcribe Anywhere from multiple angles in order to determine if it is truly the best work-from-home platform.
This is not an affiliate link review. We do not make any money promoting Transcribe Anywhere.
We will discuss whether transcribing online is the best route to your business.
You'll find answers to some frequently asked questions about Transcribe Anywhere, transcription generally, and more.
The most important thing is that I will show you my exact system to build an internet marketing business worth over $40,000 per month mostly passive income.
Online selling is a powerful way to make more money, and I swear by it!
What is Transcribe Anywhere?
Transcribe anywhere, a well-known online transcription training program offers two courses: general transcribing and legal transcribing. To be eligible for this course, you don’t have to be an expert typist or fast. Anyone can enroll, even a complete beginner.
These were created by a woman who is a veteran of the industry and runs her own transcription business.
Because her transcription business was successful, she wanted to share her expertise and knowledge with others interested in this field.
Transcription is the translation of spoken words into written language. You can make a lot of money doing this job.
People are attracted to transcription because it is a fast and easy job that you can immediately earn.
To be a proficient transcriber, and to get high-paying, regular jobs, you need to fully understand all strategies and skills.
This is where Transcribe Anywhere comes in.
Janet offers a short course in both General Transcription or Legal Transcription. These courses are not transcription courses, but a brief overview of the industry.
What Transcribe Anywhere isn't?
Transcribe Everywhere is NOT a staffing agency. It is important to look for clients who are paying.
There is a Facebook group that allows you to find paid work. The course training will equip you with the skills to search for work on social media or freelance sites.
Janet Shaughnessy - Who is Your Instructor?
Janet started her career in medical transcription in 2007. Later, she expanded her career to general and legal transcription. Janet became a transcriptionist after her husband fell ill. This was to be able to spend more time with him.
Janet believes that medical transcription is a low-paying job. Janet designed her course to be both general and legal in order to do this.
She realized the need for skilled transcribers while running Zoom Transcription Services. She realized that she was spending too much time teaching young and experienced transcribers how it should be done.
Instead of spending her time training them, she decided that a transcription program would be more efficient. Transcriber Everywhere was born out of this need.
General Transcription Training: The Zoom Method was the first course. It was also available on DVD. Later, legal and medical transcription courses were added and can be downloaded.
The Transcribe Anywhere course was created in 2016 and offers interactive and complete training.
The Syllabus for the General Transcription Course:
- Module 1- The foundation for transcription that includes the right equipment, the general style of transcription, formatting, and jobs
- Module 2- The essential skills required for excellent transcription, which include critical thinking and spelling.
- Module 3- Time-saving tools to speed up transcription, such as templates, shortcut keys, and video coding
- Module 4- 60+ Practice files that include low-quality audio and multiple speakers, accents, to give you a feel for the real-world problems
- Module 5- How to Find Work, which includes finding clients and setting rates.
- Module 6- Final Exam and Certificate
The Syllabus for the Legal Transcription Course
- Module 1- What's legal transcription?
- Module 2- Legal transcription equipment, style guide
- Module 3- 80+ pages English and Latin legal terminology, quizzes, and quizzes
- Module 4- How to Use Microsoft Word for Legal Transcriptionists, including shortcuts and notating transcriptions
- Module 5- How to transcribe legal letters from attorneys and other legal professionals using practice exercises
- Module 6- The legal process and court procedure. This includes the various types of law and the anatomy of a court transcript. It also shows how a case progresses through the system.
- Module 7- Legal forms, templates, and forms
- Module 8- Court proceedings transcription and practice
- Module 9- Deposition file transcription and practice
- Module 10- Law Enforcement File transcription with Practice
- Module 11- Conference and legal organization meeting transcription with practice
- Module 12- Time Coding for Legal Transcriptionists
- Module 13- Resources and the final exam
- Module 14- How do you find work in legal transcription
What's cool about Transcribe Anywhere?
- You can take the course at your own pace, or it can be completed in several months.
- A final test is required to confirm that you have understood and completed all training material.
- You can get the certification. Although there is not an official credential requirement for teaching, having a certification will give you an edge over your competition.
- Find out where to find paying clients. You can find a lot of job leads in the Facebook group.
- You can access the course material for as long as you like, with updates available.
- You have lifetime access to the Facebook support forum.
What's not cool?
- It's not for everyone, and it can be expensive if you don't have much money. However, you can split the cost. General Transcription training is $797.00 per level, and Legal Transcription training is $897.00 per level. There is an alternative, pay-as-you-go, that reduces the average cost.
- One catch is that you cannot gain lifetime access to all modules unless you have completed - and paid for - the third level of either course.
- There is no refund policy and it does not guarantee you will get a job. However, the mini-courses on General Transcription or Legal Transcription will help you decide if the transcription is right for you.
What is the average time it takes to complete The Transcribe Anywhere Transcription course?
Transcription Anywhere classes are 'go-at-your-own-pace tutorials, and the time to finish them differs between students, based on how much available time you can commit to the program.
For instance, if you are focused on it every single day, it will take you a few months to complete it. If you have little time, it could take you up to four months.
Is Transcribe Anywhere able to offer support?
You have unlimited access to the Facebook group, which is a great place for students and experienced transcriptionists to seek help.
This forum is the perfect place for you to discuss any issues or concerns regarding the program.
It is a great way to have direct communication with the course creator.
If you take part in both modules, you'll have unlimited access to student assistance and upgrades. You will be able to access the revised material immediately after it is published.
What is the cost of Transcribe Anywhere?
Transcribe Anywhere's first level starts at $127 and goes up as you move through the levels. There are many options available, making it a little confusing to understand the pricing system.
You will soon realize that there are better programs available to help you make a lot more.
1. The First Price Structure is as follows:
General Transcription Course: One-time tuition of $797.00 covers all four training levels, as well as all training content, lifetime membership, updates, and support.
You don't have to take part in both levels so you don't have to pay $797.00.
Legal Transcription Course: A one-time fee of $897.00 covers all four levels. There are discounts for most times. It also includes all training content and unlimited updates.
You don't have to take part in both levels so you don't need to pay $897.00.
2. The second price structure is as follows:
Pay-as-you-go is an option for you to make partial payments. You can divide the cost of these portions (which include modules) into four levels.
As I mentioned before, you can pay for the training at any level that suits your needs.
Here is a quick breakdown of the prices and levels:
- Level 1- Theory and Practice (learn more) $127.00
- Level 2- Practice (everything starting at level 1, plus tutorials and more practice), $362.00
- Level 3- Get Certified, $597.00
- Level 4- Market and Build, $797.00
Here's the trick: Once you sign up for one class, you can move on to the next. The cost of the next level will be lower to reflect what you already paid.
Simply put, level 1 is the starting price and you pay $127.00 to upgrade to level 2. Level 2 costs $362.00. You can upgrade to level 2 by paying $235.00. This brings the total amount to $362.00.
You won't save any money by paying for the course on a pay-as-you-go basis. This simply spreads the payments.
The following payment arrangement is for the General Transcription course.
Now, I want to talk a bit more about the "catch." Modules in the first two stages can only be accessed for 30 to 60 days depending on which level you purchase. However, you can upgrade to a higher level to have longer access and potentially lifetime access.
You can take, for example, the first stage in the General Transcription course and access the modules for 30 days. You will have longer access to all modules if you upgrade to the next stage.
3. The Third Price Structure is as follows:
Register in advance to save almost $200.00 on both the courses and general registration. The cost of all modules, general and legal, is $1,097.00. This is often reduced by 20%.
Is Transcribe Anywhere a Scam? Is it legal?
For the following reasons, "NO" is the answer to the first question. "YES" is the overwhelming answer to the second and third questions.
- You will have a better job marketable skill set than what you would learn working on the job. This program will make your transcription experience more enjoyable and profitable.
- I used to transcribe. It was actually one of my first jobs from home with Rev.com and GoTranscript.com. I learned by myself, using GoTranscript's best practices manuals. I earned a little less than $500.00 per month in just 10 hours per week. But I couldn't find any clients on my terms. I was not able to do transcription work on my own.
- Transcribe Everywhere will teach you how to transcribe in any situation. You will find transcriptionists in many industries, such as blogs, legal records, and classrooms.
- Transcription will continue to be a vital part of our lives. The most common concern is that algorithms will replace transcription, much like medical transcription. This is unlikely to happen in the near future, as machines are unable to understand tone, accents, and meaning. This is just one of many things you'll learn in the Transcribe Anywhere class.
- As podcasting and video content become more popular, YouTubers and Podcasters repurpose their content.
Although it is possible to create a successful and profitable transcription business, there are other options.
It is unlike Transcribe Anywhere which only provides proof of success from actual people just a few days back.
Steady Calls is the #1 Recommendation for Making Money from Home in 2021
Our review team discovered a program that is top-notch in the real estate industry!
It's digital, but not real estate.
The only area where Transcribe Anywhere is lacking is scalability.
It is unrealistic to expect to be able to work from home all day doing small surveys.
What if you can leverage it?
This digital real estate program will allow you to get clicks from multiple websites at all hours of the day. You won't even need to pick up your phone once!
Does it sound too good to be true It does, of course! It isn't, in fact, many business owners wish they had this skill.
You can simply build and rank your website, and then forward the jobs to a local business owner. Or you could email it!
This applies to any service-based business such as tree service, plumbing, or towing.
What are the best ways to get paid?
It's simple, once you have sent the jobs to a business owner, he makes some money from them, you just ask for mutual benefit.
Based on the industry, a fair price per lead is between 10-20 %... let's take the tree service industry as an example and use the worst-case scenario.
Let's suppose you rank the site, and that only 10 jobs per month are received. Tree service jobs can range from $500 to $2000.
This means that you should have at least $500 per month in assets!
You can see why they call it a digital estate.
This is a rent payment.
It is easy to scale. It doesn't take much to answer the phone. All you need to do is make the phone ring.
Transcribe Anywhere isn't going to offer large profit margins.
This allows you to make large sums of money without having to be online all day.
True passive income
This training program will take making money online to another level. You will be guided by the owner of the program, who will also share his screen and occasionally speak to you.
Learn the importance of keywords and website names, how to send calls notifications via email, backlinking, and other details.
After the training program is complete, you will have access to a Facebook Group that is far superior to any other group for models.
This group is more active.
Contrary to Transcribe Anywhere where you are a slave only to your time, these websites can be your employees and work 24 hours a day. Businesses will always need more leads and a second job. It doesn't matter if the job isn’t coming from their website. They see it as it is...expanding their digital real estate.
Contrary to Transcribe Anywhere (which is a 9-5 job), more people are able to leave their 9-5 jobs.
Digital real estate can provide passive income and allow you to spend most of your time with your family.
You probably have a lot of questions.